Re: Sync Invoice to Magento

Hi,

On 01/08/2014 10:20 AM, jan-philipp.fischer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hey everybody,

i love working with the connector. It's the best for OpenERP i've seen
so far.

But one Question: Is it right, that the Connector syncs the invoice
after check the payment in openerp to magento. I mean when the invoice
status is 'done'?

That's the default configuration, yes.

That doesn't make sense to me in some cases. Sure if the customer
already has paied (e.g. paypal) it's fine.

As far as I know, the invoice in Magento mix the invoice / payment notions. As soon as we create the Magento invoice from the API, the sales order is considered as paid in Magento. But I could be wrong so please correct me if necessary.

But i liked to give the invoice before payment e.g. for bank transfer
(payment before delivery)

Hope you understand me.

Is there a way to do this or does it need customization?

You can just go over Connectors > Magento > Stores and in the Options of the store, set the option "Create invoice on action" to "Validate". Then, the Magento invoice will be created on the validation of the OpenERP invoice.

Best greetings,

Jan

--
Guewen Baconnier