Re: Category Management Syncronization - Question

Hi,

There is a Timestamp for the Category itself that is changing when you edit the category.

Also there is a Timestamp for the Product itselfs. BUT this updates Timestamp when changing to a category.
So there must be a failure on connector side I think.

Regards.