Re: Category Management Syncronization - Question

I would but I can not reproduce this error. I've tested it and it updated Category at OpenERP.

I Import Category to OpenERP, waited couple of Minitues to be sure, that all is Importet and Updated and then I updated the products. That worked fine.

So I think OpenERP doesn't updated it because the Jobs are started the same time and product updated befor category exists in OpenERP e.g. I've tested that as well but everything went fine, too. So I can't see a bug there.