Re: OpenERP Magento connector is killing me! How to update product

Hi Francesco,

what do you mean with 'new fields'? You added custom fields to Magento or you insert data in existing?

To update a Product go to: Connector->Backend->Select your Backend->Import Product since.... (I know the Description isn't that good. Seems that only new Products are imported and not updated as well. Perhabs we can rename it?!)

Regards.