Duplicate items if multiple stores

My test Magento orders automatically imported into OpenERP yesterday.  That
put a smile on my face.  Great work :)  For the fun of it, I hooked 2
different magento stores to my OpenERP instance.  After the import, I was
very surprised to see all my items duplicated.  Many of the customers were
repeated also (harder to check on these as a default customer seems to
generate 3 contacts anyways).

Have I missed a configuration step, or is this expected behavior?  These
items, including weight are identical, and seem to have been duplicated.

[image: Inline image 1]

Thanks!

Mike

PNG image