Re: Duplicate items if multiple stores

I'm sorry I should of said separate Magento instances.  One is 1.7 the
other is 1.8.

I have 2 copies of product reference # 016-400.  The first one has a
connector ID of 8 to "1.8 Magento Test".  The second one does not have a
binding.  Neither existed in OpenERP before I put them in magento.  I don't
think I cleared all my Reviews before I setup the second magento instance.
  My lowest product reference # 0008-016 only has one instance, I would bet
money that is the only one I reviewed/approved before setting up the second
store.

As far as the customers go, I realized for guest checkouts on Magento, it
creates 3 contacts.  Not sure if that is default behavior for
magento-connector or some US localization modules I have installed that
might be affecting partners.

Thanks for all your input/help so far, anything I can do to help, let me
know.