Re: Order Import wirth wrong price per Line

Did you activated the "Prices include taxes" checkbox on the backend?

Which Backend do you mean? In OpenERP Accounting -> Taxes -> Tax included Price is checked. And in Magento Backend the prices are set to included taxes as well.
Is there an other checkbox?