Re: Import Orders Not Working

Thanks, Landis. I modified the AP/AR for the products/categories related to the order that I was trying to import and that worked. Although, I’m wondering now if it was working before and the problem was with me… since I had not configured the payment method to use the automatic work flow. So, the order import was under Quotations and not Sales Orders (where I was expecting it to be). I am verifying that now and will let the group know.

Thanks for all of your help!

Kevin D.