Re: magento sale comment

On 02/12/2014 09:58 AM, David Beal wrote:
Hi connectoristas,

I work on magento sale comment import/export with erp
https://code.launchpad.net/~akretion-team/+junk/magento_comment

I have a question on sale order edit in magento.
In my dev i have a method to move older comments from parent order to
new order in magento sale edit case
Do you think it must depends of an boolean in magento.backend with
default value to True or to be the default behavior

In the image the comment 'firsr' comes from parent sale order

Thanks for your answer

David BEAL
OpenERP Development - Integration
+33 (0)6 67 22 86 89
+33 (0)4 82 53 84 60

Hi David,

does Magento copies the comments when a sales order is edited?

--
Guewen Baconnier
Business Solutions Software Developer

Camptocamp SA