Re: Update modules community

Hi Erwin,

On 02/13/2014 11:49 AM, Erwin van der Ploeg wrote:
Hi Guewen,

Thanks for all the hard work. FYI, I have just translated all modules to
Dutch.

Thanks!

I have a question about the used modules. I'm a bit confused.

Your step4: I see the locations. Witch one should I use?
- https://code.launchpad.net/~extra-addons-commiter/e-commerce-addons/7.0
This one. This is the "official" e-commerce-addons branch.
-
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-connector-core-editors/openerp-connect
or/7.0-e-commerce-addons
This branch was used before that all the work done on it could be merged in the official one. Now all is merged so the official should be used. I left the branch to leave people still using it meanwhile they can upgrade.

Also I think that we still need 3 modules from:
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~product-core-editors/openerp-product-attribut
es/7.0/
- product_images
- product_m2mcategories
- product_sequence

Am I correct?
product_m2mcategories is required.

product_images and product_sequence aren't used. (product_images will come back in a better shape with the module allowing to manage the catalog in openerp, still in development).

Thanks for the help,

Erwin van der Ploeg

In doubt, check this page: http://openerp-magento-connector.com/guides/installation_guide.html

Have a nice day,