Re: discount and products with tax included

Hi Jan,

thanks. Yes we configure everywhere with tax includes. At the moment we
unsure if we want to have one tax (with tax included) or two tax states
(with and without) in OpenERP, but this only a smaller issue.

Okay i will check your patch and add notice there.

Greetings

Markus