Re: Is synchronous communication possible ?

Thanks.
Then, may I also assume that I could push jobs to a queue and decide where/when to run all at once, and raise an error if something fails? If I can do this at the right moment (say, at the ORM's commit time), that would spare me the cost of multiple network connections, while keeping the code pretty readable.
Lionel.