Logistic Center connector future

Hi all,

I just want to share my thoughts with you and hope that we can start a discussion for future of this module because I think that can be a great effort.

First of all it is a great idea. You can easily share data with customers/partners/whatever and that with the good connector framework. I think it can be a great effort to build a module where you can easily make csv files for export.

The Belspeed module is a good example for that. But I am thinking about a more generic way. Perhabs a form to click your data together. What do you think?

Also I think the logistic centre is a great module to build more on top. I am thinking about an UPS Module which can create shipment labels and so on. The connector framework builds a solid platform for that (jobs, errors, delay, crons etc.) Also there isn't a good working UPS Module for V7. Maybe we can extend that with DHL, FedEx etc. For that I am looking for some developers to start doing something like that.

So I am looking forward to your thoughts and ideas.

Thanks in advance and have a good day

Jan

Follow ups