Re: Feature for Magento Connector

Hi Augustin,

good question. I don't know what will happen. I also have only one backend there. As far as i know you can configure the SO Name in Magento.

Yes, but there you can only make a prefix.
E.g.:
-magento Name: 10000123
-openerp Name: 10000123
-openerp Name with prefix: prefix-10000123

But i want:
-magento Name: 10000123
-openerp Name: SO145

Do you understand?