DropShip Products - Disable Stock Sync Per Produt?

Hi Guys,

Does anyone have any advice around this. We receive a supplier data feed of products and stock which we load into Magento (via MAGMI) on a daily basis. This keep these dropship products stock quantities update, so we don’t sell anything that the supplier is out of stock of (accepting the fact its not perfect, as can be a few hours out of date!).

Right now in OpenERP 7 these products are having their stock sync’d with Magento, along with all our stock products - we don’t really want this though. Is there anyway to set a Magento attribute (or load a copy of SKU’s into OpenERP) to prevent stock sync at product level? So our dropship products continue to have the stock update on Magento but don’t get sync’d to OpenERP (whereas our actual stocked products do).

Thanks,

Damian

Follow ups