Re: Connector did not close session to magento

On 03/12/2014 04:31 PM, Markus Schneider wrote:
Hi Guewen, and all other,

we recognised that the connector opens new session but never closed
then, so we have a lot of open session on the magento server.

Is there any reason not to close the session after a call?

As i see in the code and compare to:
http://pythonhosted.org//magento/api.html

we have:

try:
     return api.call('customer.list', [])
finally:
     api.client.endSession(api.session)

so we can add this to the MagentoCRUDAdapter in the same way?

Greetings

Markus

Hi,

That's right. Thanks for reporting that.
Would you be so kind to open a bug report and to create a merge proposal?

- Guewen