Re: openerp-connector-magento buildout

On 04/04/2014 10:37 AM, Lorenzo Battistini wrote:
Hello all,

I'm trying to download the magento connector code using buildout <http://openerp-magento-connector.com/project/contribute.html#installation-with-buildout>. But I found the buildout.cfg uses bzr+ssh <http://bazaar.launchpad.net/%7Eopenerp-connector-core-editors/openerp-connector-magento/7.0-buildout/view/45/buildout.cfg>. How is it supposed to work with SSH? AFAIK anonymous access to launchpad is possible with HTTP only.

oops, forget about that, missed the note
"The buildout recipe uses bzr to get the branches. Ensure that bzr is configured with the launchpad login and the SSH key, or it may fail to get the branches"