From: "Guewen Baconnier" <guewen.baconnier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: openerp-connector-community@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, April 4, 2014 8:38:31 AM
Subject: Re: [Openerp-connector-community] Where is the "see log for details"? Connector Problem

On 04/04/2014 04:28 PM, Landis Arnold wrote:
> I've had somewhat of a journey. I had a difficult restore of my Magento server - but got it up and running.
> A batch of orders came through, all good.
> Ran the Connector in OpenERP - all good, the orders came in. I processed them, All good.
>
> Then I made a new customer and a new order in Backend of Magento.
> Ran the Connector: FAIL, but I don't know why. This is the traceback:
> Jobs / Prepare a batch import of records from Magento
> Traceback (most recent call last): File "/opt/openerp/source/openerp-connector/connector/queue/worker.py", line 122, in run_job job.perform(session) File "/opt/openerp/source/openerp-connector/connector/queue/job.py", line 465, in perform self.result = self.func(session, *self.args, **self.kwargs) File "/opt/openerp/source/openerp-connector-magento/magentoerpconnect/unit/import_synchronizer.py", line 321, in import_batch importer.run(filters=filters) File "/opt/openerp/source/openerp-connector-magento/magentoerpconnect/product_category.py", line 179, in run tree = self.backend_adapter.tree() File "/opt/openerp/source/openerp-connector-magento/magentoerpconnect/product_category.py", line 142, in tree [parent_id, storeview_id]) File "/opt/openerp/source/openerp-connector-magento/magentoerpconnect/product_category.py", line 93, in _call return super(ProductCategoryAdapter, self)._call(method, arguments) File "/opt/openerp/source/openerp-connector-magento/magentoerpconnect/unit
 /backend_
adapter.py", line 129, in _call result = api.call(method, arguments) File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/magento-0.4-py2.6.egg/magento/api.py", line 161, in call return self.client.call(self.session, resource_path, arguments) File "/usr/lib/python2.6/xmlrpclib.py", line 1199, in __call__ return self.__send(self.__name, args) File "/usr/lib/python2.6/xmlrpclib.py", line 1489, in __request verbose=self.__verbose File "/usr/lib/python2.6/xmlrpclib.py", line 1253, in request return self._parse_response(h.getfile(), sock) File "/usr/lib/python2.6/xmlrpclib.py", line 1392, in _parse_response return u.close() File "/usr/lib/python2.6/xmlrpclib.py", line 838, in close raise Fault(**self._stack[0]) Fault: <Fault 1: 'Internal Error. Please see log for details.'>
> When I watch the server I get the same info. Where "additionally" would the log be to tell me the source of the error?
>
> Since then I was able to get a few new Magento "New Products" to move through to OpenERP and I have been able to update inventory on several products.
> Parts of the connector are working.
>
> When I look at some other Jobs that also failed, they tend to look like this:
>
> Jobs / Import a record from Magento
> Traceback (most recent call last): File "/opt/openerp/source/openerp-connector/connector/queue/worker.py", line 122, in run_job job.perform(session) File "/opt/openerp/source/openerp-connector/connector/queue/job.py", line 465, in perform self.result = self.func(session, *self.args, **self.kwargs) File "/opt/openerp/source/openerp-connector-magento/magentoerpconnect/unit/import_synchronizer.py", line 329, in import_record importer.run(magento_id, force=force) File "/opt/openerp/source/openerp-connector-magento/magentoerpconnect/unit/import_synchronizer.py", line 174, in run self._import_dependencies() File "/opt/openerp/source/openerp-connector-magento/magentoerpconnect/sale.py", line 649, in _import_dependencies self._import_addresses() File "/opt/openerp/source/openerp-connector-magento/magentoerpconnect/sale.py", line 578, in _import_addresses importer.run(record['customer_id']) File "/opt/openerp/source/openerp-connector-magento/magentoerpconnect/unit/import_synchronize
 r.py", li
ne 174, in run self._import_dependencies() File "/opt/openerp/source/openerp-connector-magento/magentoerpconnect/partner.py", line 272, in _import_dependencies if binder.to_openerp(record['group_id']) is None: KeyError: 'group_id'

> So, where I am right now. I likely need to UPDATE my full OpenERP servers as I went into Static mode back in January (when the following branch was added (I had a failed update so reverted and have not gotten back to the task).
> $ bzr branch lp:openerp-connector-ecommerce/7.0 openerp-connector-ecommerce
> I will go through my Update Notes and generally do a full BZR Pull for Openerp Trunk, then Open-ERP Connector.
> Not sure what changed in the Data or Mapping to cause these failures. Looks like something with the bindings and Key Error/None.
>
> All guidance is appreciated.
> best to all,
> Landis

Hi,

This is a known issue with Magento [0].

Magento is *not* compatible with PHP 5.4 and I guess that it used on
your server. You have to revert to PHP 5.3 or install the patch [1]
provided by Magento.

Note that you also need to remove the former e-commerce-branch when
upgrading and replace it by the official one: lp:e-commerce-addons

[0] https://bugs.launchpad.net/openerp-connector-magento/+bug/1210775
[1] http://magento.com/blog/magento-news/magento-now-supports-php-54

--
Guewen Baconnier