Re: How to configure shipping methods

Inside of your Magento installation you can look at the Models of the the Shipping Methods provided.
I am not so sure about DHL, FedEx, UPS, and USPS because I don't use them, but the other shipping methods I am quite sure of.

app/code/core/Mage/Usa/Model/Shipping/Carrier/
Dhl.php line 45
const CODE = 'dhl';
Magento Carrier Code: dhl
Fedex.php line 44
const CODE = 'fedex';
Magento Carrier Code: fedex
Ups.php line 45
const CODE = 'ups';
Magento Carrier Code: ups
Usps.php line 67
const CODE = 'usps';
Magento Carrier Code: usps
app/code/core/Mage/Shipping/Model/Carrier/
Flatrate.php
Line 40: protected $_code = 'flatrate';
Line 93: $method->setMethod('flatrate');
Magento Carrier Code: flatrate_flatrate
Freeshipping.php
Line 45: protected $_code = 'freeshipping';
Line 79: $method->setMethod('freeshipping');
Magento Carrier Code: freeshipping_freeshipping
Pickup.php
Line 33: protected $_code = 'pickup';
Line 56: $method->setMethod('store');
Magento Carrier Code: pickup_store
Tablerate.php
Line 40: protected $_code = 'tablerate';
Line 157: $method->setMethod('bestway');
Magento Carrier Code: tablerate_bestway
Cheers,
Dylan