From: "Landis Arnold" <larnold@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Landis Arnold" <larnold@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "openerp-connector-community" <openerp-connector-community@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2014 1:26:40 PM
Subject: Re: [Openerp-connector-community] Question about upgrades and possible reconfigurations

So I did bring everything forward. Running OpenERP I am getting a running recursion of the following error in my Shell - of OpenERP.
I can basically navigate inside OpenERP. I see the Connector Checkpoints I had. Still the Error keeps showing itself in my OpenERP window.

I do have a Snapshot I will revert to which is immediately before my START command. I am going to go there and look a bit for the two files which seem to be conflicing.

I also need to install the "partner.py" patch which I read should be able to help deal w/ my Magento having PHP 5.4 on it. I ran the Magento Patch but didn't fix my previous Job Failures on syncronization.

Any thoughts on this? See Error below.
Thanks for any and all help,

Landis Arnold

File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/sql_db.py", line 226, in execute
res = self._obj.execute(query, params)
ProgrammingError: relation "accountmovelinesaleorderrel" does not exist
LINE 1: ...e order rel.sale order id FROM account mo...
2014-04-10 19:20:50,045 1793 ERROR active openerp.addons.saleautomaticworkflow.automaticworkflow
job: Error during an automatic workflow action.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/opt/openerp/source/e-commerce-addons/sale_automatic_workflow/automatic_workflow_job.py", I
ine 65, in commit
yield
File "/opt/openerp/source/e-commerce-addons/sale_automatic_workflow/automatic_workflow_job.py", I
ine 103, in reconcileinvoices
context=context)
File "/opt/openerp/source/e-commerce-addons/sale_automatic_workflow/invoice.py", line 152, in rec
oncileinvoice
self._reconcile_invoice(cr, uid, invoice, context=context)
File "/opt/openerp/source/e-commerce-addons/sale_automatic_workflow/invoice.py", line 120, in re
concileinvoice
if self._can_be_reconciled(cr, uid, invoice, context=context):
File "/opt/openerp/source/e-commerce-addons/sale_automatic_workflow/invoice.py", line 45, in can
bereconciled
payments = self.getpayment(cr, uid, invoice, context=context)
File "/opt/openerp/source/e-commerce-addons/sale_automatic_workflow/invoice.py", line 41, in get
payment
return invoice.saleids[0].paymentids
File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/osv/orm.py", line 502, in getattr____
return self[name]
File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/osv/orm.py", line 405, in getitem____
fieldvalues = self.table.read(self._cr, self.uid, ids, fieldnames, context=self.context, I
pad="_classic_write")
File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/osv/orm.py", line 3679, in read
result = self.readflat(cr, user, select, fields, context, load)
File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/osv/orm.py", line 3800, in readflat
res2 = self.columns[f].get(cr, self, ids, f, user, context=context, values=res)
File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/osv/fields.py", line 748, in get
cr.execute(query, [tuple(ids),] + whereparams)
File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/sqldb.py", line 161, in wrapper
return f(self, *args, **kwargs)