Re: Magento-Openerp Connector post installation

I'm talking about modules like product, product_custom_attributes, product_images, product_images_olbs, etc... these modules made to transfer Magento catalog into OpenErp. I used the link you're talking about, I'm currently in the "After the installation" part, /"3. //Create the Backend in//Connectors > Magento > Backend//"/.

Cordially,
Antony USE