Re: Jobs are not assign to worker

On 04/16/2014 12:49 PM, Petar Najman wrote:
> Hi Adam,
>
> We've experienced the same issue and came to conclusion that connector does
> not work well with multiple databases.
> Once we removed other databases everything started working just fine.
>
> I hope this helps.
>
> Anyhow, can someone please point us in the right direction because after
> looking at the code I don't think it suppose to work like this.
>
> Kind Regards,
> Petar
>

> On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 12:33 PM, Adam Langowski / IDEA07 Studio Kreatywne <
> adam.langowski@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I'm after installation. Everything was done according to Installation
>> Guide http://openerp-magento-connector.com/guides/installation_guide.html
>> Problem is that my jobs are still "Pending" and not assign to worker. I've
>> read http://openerp-magento-connector.com/guides/monitor_resolve_jobs.html
>>
>> I've checked my worker and "Last Alive Check" is always actual.
>> In jobs "Execute only after" is not set up
>> "Schedules Actions" are active.
>> OpenERP in not running in multiprocess.
>>
>> So what could be wrong?
>>
>> Thanks for your help.
>>
>> Best Regards
>> Adam Langowski
>>
>> --

Hi,

If OpenERP is started with databases specified in the `dbname` (or
--database) option, the crons (standard) and the jobs won't run on the
other databases than the specified.

So the first thing you'd want to check is if this option is set (empty
means all databases).

--
Guewen Baconnier
Business Solutions Software Developer