Re: Jobs are not assign to worker

On 04/18/2014 08:20 AM, Adam Langowski / IDEA07 Studio Kreatywne wrote:
> Hello,
> I try to install one more time magento connector on new installation of openERP
> and everything was fine till openERP server was restarted. From that time all
> jobs are pending. Any ideas?
>
> Kind Regard
> Adam
> W dniu 2014-04-16 12:52, Guewen Baconnier pisze:
>> On 04/16/2014 12:49 PM, Petar Najman wrote:
>>> Hi Adam,
>>>
>>> We've experienced the same issue and came to conclusion that connector does
>>> not work well with multiple databases.
>>> Once we removed other databases everything started working just fine.
>>>
>>> I hope this helps.
>>>
>>> Anyhow, can someone please point us in the right direction because after
>>> looking at the code I don't think it suppose to work like this.
>>>
>>> Kind Regards,
>>> Petar

>> Hi,
>>
>> If OpenERP is started with databases specified in the `dbname` (or
>> --database) option, the crons (standard) and the jobs won't run on the
>> other databases than the specified.
>>
>> So the first thing you'd want to check is if this option is set (empty
>> means all databases).

Hi all,

I just created 3 databases with the Magento Connector, started the
server with the option --workers=0 not to use the multiprocessing mode
and the jobs are correcly executed on the 3 databases. I cannot
reproduce what you observe on my end, so if one of you could analyze
what happens and create a proper bug report (or even a merge proposal),
I would be thankful for that.

Best,

--
Guewen Baconnier