Automatically link imported products on existing ones by SKU

Hi,

Following the question of [0] Jos De Graeve on the mapping of products,
I propose a vote.

The question is: should the core Magento Connector automatically link
new imported products on existing products having the same sku-default_code.

The arguments we had in a first place were that the default_code is not
unique in OpenERP, so the link on an existing product would not be
deterministic or would be arbitrary in case of multiple products with
same sku.

On the other hand, I think that most of the users expect to have this
behavior. And the users not wanting it could still void the mapping with
a custom mapper.

The options:

1. Keep the current behavior: all products are imported as new products
2. Link products having the same SKU, when several are found, take the
first found
3. Link products having the same SKU, when several are found, do not try
to guess and create a new product

[0] https://lists.launchpad.net/openerp-connector-community/msg00329.html

--
Guewen Baconnier