Re: adding product to magento via OpenERP

Hello,

I try to install connector-magentoconnect-catalogin development version. In dependencies now is 'product_image', previously was 'product_images'. Can anybody tell me where I can find 'product_image' module, because it seems to be something new?

Kind Regards
Adam Langowski