Re: Magento Connector may miss import of same sales orders

On Fri, May 23, 2014 at 8:41 AM, Guewen Baconnier
<guewen.baconnier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Allison Miller reported a concerning issue with the Magento Connector.
> You will find details here [0].
>
> I post it on the mailing list because you should really be aware of that.
>
> I would be glad to have your feedbacks (directly on the bug report) on
> the proposed solutions. Please let us know if you can work on a patch.
>
> See you,
>
> [0] https://bugs.launchpad.net/openerp-connector-magento/+bug/1322452
>
> -- Guewen Baconnier

Here is a proposal for the solution 3 (based on the next-release branch):
https://code.launchpad.net/~camptocamp/openerp-connector-magento/7.0-next-release-missing-records-1322452/+merge/220910