Re: adding product to magento via OpenERP

Hi Adam,

Is it possible your few adjustments might become merge proposal on
launchpad ?
OpenSource is powerful only if the contributions can be shared with
everybody

Don't hesitate to push your code. We'll look at it.

Thank you

David BEAL
Akretion
Odoo Development - Integration