Re: Prices tax included

Hello,

Can you send me the code that you have. Thank you very much.

El 05/06/14 12:59, Markus Schneider escribió:
You have two options:

first you can install the mass_editing module an change the default tax of all products after importet from magento. You don't need to many technical skill. But finding the products for editing may be hard, depends on the structure and number of products.

Other way is to write a mapper for the product import an set the right tax class there. This you need some development skills for the connector framework. Maybe i can share some example code if you need. But our solution is hard coded for german accounting not a general solution at the moment, but it is adoptable.

At the moment i m at the opendays ;)

Regards
Markus