Re: adding product to magento via OpenERP

Hi, here is the trello board
https://trello.com/b/GPy2NsNq/magentoerpconnect-catalog

This afternoon, I will start to work on the synchronisation and also
improve the trello (it's just the begining but I just have some stuff to
finish before)

I can add you in the member team just give me your gmail email ;)