Re: Odoo (v8) Magento Connector

Hi Maarten,

Odoo v8 is at the moment a Release Candidate. More details here:

https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/announcement-quick-update-on-the-8-0-release-progress-58476

So when the final stable release is unsure and i don't want to be bet
that it will be in August or September.

The work for the connector framework and magento connector to v8 is not
startet.

Kind Regards

Markus

--
Dipl.-Comp.-Math. Markus Schneider
Softwareentwickler

initOS GmbH & Co. KG
An der Eisenbahn 1
21224 Rosengarten

Mobil:   +49 (0)172 2303699
Phone:   +49 (0)4105 5615613
Fax:     +49 (0)4105 5615610

Email:   markus.schneider@xxxxxxxxxx
Web:     http://www.initos.com

Geschäftsführung:
Dipl. Wirt.-Inf. Frederik Kramer & Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Torsten Francke
Haftende Gesellschafterin: initOS Verwaltungs GmbH

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Rosengarten – Klecken
Amtsgericht Tostedt, HRA 201840
USt-IdNr: DE 275698169
Steuer-Nr: 15/205/21402