Re: new home on github for connector-file

Hi Leonardo and Markus,

Is this repo should only be about import ?

file-exchange could be a more generic name

What do you think ?

Thanks for sharing your modules

David BEAL - Akretion - Odoo Development / Integration
+33 (0)6 67 22 86 89 - +33 (0)4 82 53 84 60