Re: Intercompany modul with mutlible database

Hi Eric,

thanks for the update.

I have a project they use a modified version of base_sync to do the same
because they don't know the connector. So the best solution is to switch
in the mid term.
So if someone needs this feature, don't hesitate to write me, to share
cost. I will write a update here if i have update on timeplan of
project, but i guess it will be next year.

Kind Regards

Markus

--
Dipl.-Comp.-Math. Markus Schneider
Softwareentwickler

initOS GmbH & Co. KG
An der Eisenbahn 1
21224 Rosengarten

Mobil:   +49 (0)172 2303699
Phone:   +49 (0)4105 5615613
Fax:     +49 (0)4105 5615610

Email:   markus.schneider@xxxxxxxxxx
Web:     http://www.initos.com

Geschäftsführung:
Dipl. Wirt.-Inf. Frederik Kramer & Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Torsten Francke
Haftende Gesellschafterin: initOS Verwaltungs GmbH

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Rosengarten – Klecken
Amtsgericht Tostedt, HRA 201840
USt-IdNr: DE 275698169
Steuer-Nr: 15/205/21402