Re: connector-framework v8

On 10/28/2014 02:30 PM, Markus Schneider wrote:
> Hi Guewen, hi community,
>
> I want to ask is their any update for migrating the connector framework
> to odoo version 8?
> From our side, we want to integrate the connector framework in new
> project starting in January 2015. So migrating this year will be fine. I
> ask if someone wants to join. I can assign developer resource from my
> team. At the moment i didn't know how much effort it is.
>
> Kind Regards
>
> Markus
>
> p.s.: First we only interested in the connector framework itself no on
> the Magento part. But only a matter of time to do this also ;)

Hi Markus,

I hadn't the luck to work on it in v8 yet. Though, AFAIK it should be
working, thanks to the work of Laurent Mignon who did the porting heavy
plumbing and to Jonathan Nemry, Nicolas Bessi and Yannick Vaucher who
fixed some remaining bugs.

--
Guewen Baconnier
Business Solutions Software Developer