Re: Ways to improve connector speed ?

Hi thomas,

Thank you. I noticed that your fix was in the 8.0-forward-port branch wich isn't merged yet if I'm right. So I installed this branch directly.
I still get a mono proc at 100%, very slow import altogether and I'm wondering is it not due to the fact that my imports are directImportBatch and not jobs.
I'm trying to fix this in another post.

Cheers Nicolas.