Magento connector migration to 8.0: organization

Dear fellows,

Some of you have expressed their intention to work on the migration of
the Magento Connector to Odoo 8.0.

We'll have to teamwork as efficiently as possible to avoid double work
and annoying multiprocessing issues.

The first point is: communication. Please share on what you are working
and when you expect it to be done.

We have several communication channels:

* This mailing list
* The GitHub issues: https://github.com/OCA/connector-magento/issues
* A Gitter room: https://gitter.im/OCA/connector-magento

I think the Gitter room could be handy for day to day questions when the
mailing list must be used when something must be read by the other
participants (track progress, ...).

Some technical points (that may seems obvious but worth to clarify):

* Create pull requests as soon as possible with [WIP] in their title.
They are pushed publicly on their respective OCA projects like any other
OCA's module (allow early review).
* Use git correctly, do not mix all types of changes in one big commit
* The tests must pass
* Do not leave dead code
* Using the new API is preferable, but not as much as a working code, so
first make it work, then make it work with the new API.
* Usually we use this vagrant box for the generic development and to
generate the tests fixtures:
http://odoo-magento-connector.com/project/contribute.html#magento-vagrant
* I recommend the usage of the buildout configuration there, it just
needs to be updated to v8:
http://odoo-magento-connector.com/project/contribute.html#sections

I created pull requests [0] [1] forward porting the changes from the 7.0
branch, we must have them merged to start from a clean point.

I will be available for all types questions, whether they are technical
or organizational, so do not mind to ask! (I prefer if they are asked on
the aforementioned channels rather than direct emails)

Thanks,
See you

[0] https://github.com/OCA/connector-magento/pull/81
[1] https://github.com/OCA/connector-ecommerce/pull/13