Migration of Magento Connector

Hi,

I propose to make a quick status on the migration of Magento Connector.

 * connector: migrated, still using the old api. Allowing to use the new
api inside the ConnectorUnit would be fantastic.
 * sale_automatic_workflow: migrated, but a part has been extracted and
needs to be reimplemented in a third module between sale_payment_method
and this one (I can give more details if necessary)
 * sale_payment_method: needs migration, I propose to work on it if
nobody has started since today or tomorrow, I expect to make the PR at
end of week
 * sale_exceptions: migrated
 * connector_ecommerce: needs migration
 * connector_base_product: migrated
 * magentoerpconnect: needs migration (will need to be split in several
tasks I guess)
 * magentoerpconnect_export_partner: needs migration
 * magentoerpconnect_options_active: needs migration
 * magentoerpconnect_order_comment: needs migration
 * magentoerpconnect_pricing: needs migration
 * server_env_magentoerpconnect: needs migration

The first things that must work are: sale_payment_method (and the link
module with sale_automatic_workflow), and connector_ecommerce if we
follow the dependencies.

Could you indicate on what you expect to work and when? Advise me if you
need details on a topic.

--
Guewen Baconnier
Business Solutions Software Developer