Status of connector-prestashop port to V8

Hi ,

I'm trying to test the WIP pf the prestashop connector for odoo v8.

As I'm still a beginner in Odoo dev, I feel a bit lost .

I started from this PR from pedro baeza :

https://github.com/OCA/connector-prestashop/pull/11

First Question : do you think all the dependencies are in good shape for a
test with our prestshop 1.5 ?

I've already try the prestpyt library with our prestshop and it works good
at least.

Best Regards to all contributors.
Michel Memeteau  - Directeur.
<http://shop.ekimia.fr/>

Notre Boutique Ordinateurs GNU/Linux : http://shop.ekimia.fr
280 avenue de la malvesine 13720 La Bouilladisse - France.
Fixe :  +33 (0) 972308334   Mobile : +33(0) 624808051

Follow ups