Did this list migrate? Question on a return path

I've been having good progress on implementing in Version 8.0

Working with a "moved" Magento Install. Have not implemented the new cert so running on HTTP to a different URL to my OpenERP 7 Install.

I brought Customers, Product Categories forward. However, when I went to bring Products into Odoo I get an error:

"Invalid API Path". The Odoo-Connector system is aiming at the correct Magento URL as the other imports have worked.

Just did a Requeue of One job and got the same exception. How Can I debug this further?

thanks in advance for any help.
Landis

--------------

This is the traceback: (a bit jumpy because of OCR through a tunnel)
Exception Information

Trace back (most recent call last):
File 7opt/openerp/oca/connector/connector/queue/worker.py", line 124, in run Job
job. perform (session)
File 7opt/openerp/oca/connector/connector/queue/job.py", line 466, in perform
self, result = self.func(session, 'Self.args, -self.kwargs)
F i le 7o pt/o pe ne rp/oca/co n necto r-mage nto/mage ntoe rpco n nect/u n it/i m po rt_syno h ro n ize r. py", I i ne 379, i n i m po rt_reco rd
i m po rte r. ru n (mage nto J d, to roe =f o roe)
File 7o pt/o pene rp/oca/co n necto r-mage nto/mage ntoe rpco nnect/un it/i mport_synch ran ize r.py", line 197, in run
self, mage nto_record = self._get_magento_cfeta()
F i le 7o pt/o pe ne rp/oca/co n necto r-mage nto/mage ntoe rpco n nect/u n it/i m po rt_sy no h ro n ize r. py", I i ne 61, i n _get_mage nto_cfeta
ret u rn se If. bac ke n d_adapte r. read(se If. mage nto J d)
File 7o pt/o pene rp/oca/co n necto r-mage nto/mage ntoe rpco nnect/pro duct, py", line 245, in read
[int(id), storeviewjd, attributes, 'id'])
F i le 7o pt/o pe ne rp/oca/co n necto r-mage nto/mage ntoe rpco n nect/p ro duct. py", I i ne 210, in _cal I
return super(ProductPro duct Adapter, self)._call(method, arguments)
File 7o pt/o pene rp/oca/co n necto r-mage nto/mage ntoe rpco nnect/unit/backend_adapte r.py", line 168, in _call
result = api. call (met hod, arguments)
F i le 7us r/local/l i b/pyt ho n2.7/dist -pac kages/mage nto -1.0 -py2.7. e g g/mage nto/ap i. py", I i ne 159, i n cal I
return self, client, cal I (self, session, resource_path, arguments)
File 7usr/lib/python2.7/xmlrpclib.py", line 1233, in call____
return self. send(self. name, args)
File 7usr/lib/python2.7/xmlrpclib.py", line 1591, in request
ve rbose =se If. ve rbose
File 7usr/lib/python2.7/xmlrpclib.py", line 1273, in request
return self.single_request(host, handler, request_body, verbose)
File 7usr/lib/python2.7/xmlrpclib.py", line 1306, in single_request
ret u rn se If. parse_res po nse (res po nse)
File 7usr/lib/python2.7/xmlrpclib.py", line 1482, in parse_response
return u.closeO
File 7usr/lib/python2.7/xmlrpclib.py", line 794, inclose
raise Fault('”selt._stack[0])
Fault: <Fault 3: 'Invalid api path.‘>

--
Landis Arnold