Re: OCA Code Sprint

Hi everyone,

i was looking what we did and publish the code

https://github.com/OCA/connector-magento/pull/117

This are three modules and don't test it separately but i think it can
be a code base for the OCA implementation on that. We have it on the
todo list to contribute this, but is hard if you do it not in the first
place. So if someone want to continue be free.

Kind Regards

Markus

--
Dipl.-Comp.-Math. Markus Schneider
Softwareentwickler

initOS GmbH & Co. KG
An der Eisenbahn 1
21224 Rosengarten

Mobil:   +49 (0)172 2303699
Phone:   +49 (0)4105 5615613
Fax:     +49 (0)4105 5615610

Email:   markus.schneider@xxxxxxxxxx
Web:     http://www.initos.com

Geschäftsführung:
Dipl. Wirt.-Inf. Frederik Kramer & Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Torsten Francke
Haftende Gesellschafterin: initOS Verwaltungs GmbH

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Rosengarten – Klecken
Amtsgericht Tostedt, HRA 201840
USt-IdNr: DE 275698169
Steuer-Nr: 15/205/21402