Re: [Magento connector] Doubt invoking _call function

Finally I thought the best solution is ovewrite the read function in ProductProductAdapter like:

def read(self, id, storeview_id=None, attributes=None):
    """ Returns the information of a record

    :rtype: dict
    """
    product_res = self._call('ol_catalog_product.info',
                      [int(id), storeview_id, attributes, 'id'])

    if product_res['type_id']=='configurable':
attribute_options_res = self._call('ol_catalog_product_link.listSuperAttributes',
                          [int(id)])

and after use a binding class to link the information about attributes and attribute options.

Do you think that is the best option to save this kind of information?

I think I'm beginning to understand the connector's class structure!!!

“Thanks so much for your help!