Re: Problem with backend_adapter

On Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 3:51 PM, Danimar Ribeiro
<danimaribeiro@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm trying to create a new connector for integrate with WooCommerce,
> I've created a backend adapter, which inherits from CrudAdapter, then in my
> Importer I call self.backend_adapter, I got an error as if I had created
> three backend adapters.
>
> "AssertionError: Several classes found for <class
> 'openerp.addons.connector.unit.backend_adapter.BackendAdapter'>"
>
> Check the attached images for the full error.
>

> --
> Danimar Ribeiro
> Code
> Blog

It would help if you could show the complete code.
One of the issues here is in relation with how Odoo cheats the
namespaces, we see 2 times the same class in a different namespace:
one in "openerp.addons", the other in "woocommerce_connect". Normally,
they should always be in "openerp.addons" but I already saw errors
like that when an import which doesn't respect this namespace is done
somewhere.
That means, search for import like "import woocommerce_connect" or
"from woocommerce_connect import ..." and replace them with their full
path "import openerp.addons.woocommerce_connect" or "from
openerp.addons.woocommerce_connect import ...".

For the 2 last classes which same the same class in the same
namespace, showing the code would definitely help.