Re: Configurable and Simple based Products in Connector-Magento 8 (Odoo Variant mix)

Hi,

To correct this, we would need to extend the Magento API because
currently, it does not give the link to the "configurable product"
when we import a simple product, so we have no choice to create
independent products.

--
Guewen Baconnier
Business Solutions Software Developer