Re: Import complete sales orders

Hi,

You should be able to set the orders as 'done' by configuring the
'Sales Automatic Workflow' (in Sales > Configuration menu) with (from
my memory):
* automatically confirm sales orders
* set a journal so payments are created (it will only work if you have
payments on Magento though)
* automatically deliver pickings

This method would generate invoices and pickings and confirm them /
reconcile the invoice.

If you would like to force the workflow and change the status without
generating the documents, your best bet is indeed to override
SaleOrderImporter._after_import and do a direct write on the 'state'
field.