Re: Sales Order to Purchase Order

On Thu, Oct 1, 2015 at 5:00 PM, Michael Aigner <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> hi guys,
>
> how would i setup a correct workflow with the magento connector & odoo to achieve the following (we import orders from magento and track our inventory with odoo):
>
> 1) when we import a new sales order where the inventory for the ordered
> products is not enough, i would like odoo to automatically create a purchase
> order

Not related the connector. Set your products to 'Stockable' with a
'Buy' route, configure a supplier and a reordering rule for each
product.

> 2) when we import a new sales order where the inventory is sufficient, i
> would like odoo to automatically complete the order

What do you mean by 'automatically complete the order'? If you mean
deliver the pickings and pay the invoice, then well you should
investigate sale_automatic_workflow and extend it with this new
automatism.