Remove all jobs from the queue

Hi all,

I have to present the import partners, products and sales orders
functionality to the customer in few hours.

However, I have about 5,000 "import a record from Magento" jobs enqueued
for old sale orders. When I try to import partners or products, the
"Prepare a batch of records from Magento" job is set to "enqueued" with
priority 1. It seems that the batch will be started only, when Odoo
finishes importing the 5,000 records already in the queue.

It is not possible to create another Odoo database.

What can I do to be able to import partners or products before other jobs
already in the queue?

Thank you very much

Best regards,
Ahmed Ababneh