Re: Stock update out of stock as optional

Hi,

The backorder configuration can be changed on the Magento 'Binding' of
the products. Edit a product, open the Connector tab and click on the
binding, then modify the 'Manage Inventory Backorders' to 'Sell
Quantity < 0' or 'Sell Quantity < 0 and Use Customer Notification'. Or
better if you want the same option for all the products, leave the
option to 'Use Default Config' and change this default configuration
on Magento.

Besides, 'is_in_stock' is always set to 0 if the quantity is 0 [0],
for that you have to go through a customization module [1] and extend
ProductInventoryExporter._get_data to always return 'is_in_stock': 1.

Guewen

[0] https://github.com/OCA/connector-magento/blob/8.0/magentoerpconnect/product.py#L627
[1] http://odoo-magento-connector.com/guides/tutorial_customize.html