Hello team

As you've probably guessed already, this is to be our (web) team mailing list, for everything that can or should be shared between team members (and to keep a record). We're probably going to use it quite a bit for automated stuff in the near future, but everybody is of course free to use it for anything else, in order not to have to mass-mail people manually.

Anyway, Olivier Dony (odo) has done a great job of reformatting, reorganizing and cleaning up the coding guidelines this morning, please go read them at least once if you haven't already: http://doc.openerp.com/contribute/15_guidelines/coding_guidelines.html

— Xavier

PS: remember that these guidelines will probably evolve over time (and you can contribute to them or suggest improvements), so don't forget to check them out from time to time.