Re: iframe resize and events

On 6 Apr 2010, at 08:41 , Navrang Oza wrote:

> Xavier Morel wrote:
>> Navrang merged my resize events branch for the iFrame (thanks noz), so you will probably see cases where the content iframe (#appFrame) resizes incorrectly where I missed content-altering events.
>>
>> If you do, please report them to me (by mail or via launchpad) so I can fix them.
>>
>> Thanks a lot,
>>
> sma merged your branch, but you have worked on old revision, and she made many changes for search view.
> So its creating some problems after merging.
> So for the moment, we have to revert your merge.
> And will check again.

OK, thanks sma then I guess.

But if the merge generated conflicts, then I believe it shouldn't have been merged and a comment/review should just have been added to the merge proposal asking to fix or resubmit the branch for a clean merge, no?

By the way I merged everything into trunk so the changes of the past 3 or 4 weeks can be tested by others, including the merge commit, that probably means the trunk is a bad shape.

> Yes for iframe, we checked, its works better than previous, but still we have to clear cookie when switching from ListView to FormView.

Oh? Why would there be a need to clear cookies for that?

Xavier

PS: reply on list (reply all) so all members of the team can see the discussion, no? I'm moving discussion back to the team's list