Update on current sprint's tasks, continued

Second part of the review (post-lunch), more tasks removed from the current sprint:

* noz, iframe <action/> in dashboard were moved back to "undefined future" backlog
* sma, improvements to the help page per objects (process & al) were moved back into the backlog as well
* view cache invalidation (problems with role changes) was removed from the current sprint
* view and object editor bugs were removed from the current sprint
* exception popup revamp (to make it look less like an advertisement for the maintenance) was removed from the current sprint

Finally, all the tasks were reaffected to the 14-15 web sprint (not the 12-13, which are the past two weeks).

Sorry for all the trouble gentlemen.

Xavier

PS: I don't know if you're aware, but you'll be able to meet Fabien and Anthony at the end of the month, if you haven't already, I believe they're making a trip to your place the last week of April and the first week of May.