Re: [Merge] lp:~openerp-dev-web/openobject-client-web/o2m_improved into lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-client-web/trunk-dev-web

Review: Needs Fixing
Code is simple and pretty clean, which is nice, but from a UI standpoint there are still issues, I believe this needs deeper modifications as to how o2m is handled:

* (minor) the label on the "new o2m" button is still "save parent record" when parent is saved
* bigger issue, when an o2m is created the parent is automatically saved even though user never tried to save anything, and so if user changes mind (and goes do something else) record has still been created. Likewise, means one can not create o2m record if parent form is incomplete. Ideally, parent should be saved as late as possible (as in GTK client), meaning when *saving* the o2m record, not when adding new line I think

What do you think?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev-web/openobject-client-web/o2m_improved/+merge/24213
Your team OpenERP SA's Web Client R&D is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-dev/openobject-client-web/trunk-dev-web.